Tuesday, September 26, 2006
just came back from bball...
todae damn fuck up la..
she come sms mi say wan brk... wtf..
this wad she sms mi...
i'm sorry to ask for a brk up but dis few daes has made me realised tat wew aren't suitable for each other moreover u have bo time 4 me, i down to waste your time tooall this while i've been thinking alot.i'm not suitable for a 'distant relationship, it's not your fault, it's mine. i find it hard to survive on dis relationship.i'm just like your previous ex.take care n i hope we cud remain as friends.
wad she posted :
Well people, I am just not in the mood to blog recently.When I read back my posts, I felt "holy crap"!Therefore, I decided to delete some of my posts.I will be back when my blogging mood returns. =DHonestly speaking, I find it so hard to survive on "distant" relationships.I've never been in one and this time round I am in one.It has been 2 days since we met.Hopefully we could meet later.i miss you dearly.
i am sorry.In addition, I would not want to waste your time as well as mine.As I said, I could not survive on 'distant' relationships.It is my fault, not yours.Take good care of your health.kiss goodbye, my love
......................................................................................................................................................................
wtf man seriously wtf ??? wad distant relationship must u be like pei ning... 2 days never meet say tt i bo sim... or never pei u...
come on i have my reasons alrite!
sun morning i have hua tien training after tt i went over to xin long hse to study from till the next morning (mon) 8am and went to tp to take my supp
after tt my friend's dad passed away i went down to acc him... after tt..
long said wanted come my hse rest...i wanted to like go over to your hse pei u awhile den go home but u said u wanted to play mah jong ...
after tt i went down to my friend's place again to pei him
and i went to work from 11pm to 6 am this morning(tue)
reached home at 8 am den slp... i slpt to 6pm...
i was realli tired... am i to blame for studying ?
am i to blame for acc my friend when his at the lowest ground of his life ?
am i to blame for working to help support myself?
am i to blame for not acc u when i wan and u wanted to play mah jong ?
am i to blame for slping when i hadn't slp for 48 hrs ?
am i to blame ? u ans mi!
just 2 days i din meet u and u do this to mi...
u said!! family comes first den studies ... den friends den u acc mi
i said ok... now u said i din acc u ??
u dun wanna meet cos u are tired i understand..
but carn i not meet u when i have impt things to do and wanna slp?
i was slping and u called at 1 pm to ask if we can come out and meet...
i'm tired and u couldn't understand ???
i coul understand u needed time to study tt's y i din disturb u after 7pm till your exams finished.. and now i caused u to be in a distant relationship...
i din wanna cos of this relationship u neglected your studies and fail O's or do badly
now u say u cannot survive on this distant relationship
but if i were to pei u all the time keep smsing u and chatting with u..
u will brk with mi cos i stick to u too much and i'm controlling your life ...
wadz the matter man..
anyway thanks alot!!! thank u NG XUE YING FOR PLAYING MI OUT 2 TIMES WITH EMPTY PROMISES... thanks alot
fuck la no mood alreadi
dEs.mAttâ„¢
todae damn fuck up la..
she come sms mi say wan brk... wtf..
this wad she sms mi...
i'm sorry to ask for a brk up but dis few daes has made me realised tat wew aren't suitable for each other moreover u have bo time 4 me, i down to waste your time tooall this while i've been thinking alot.i'm not suitable for a 'distant relationship, it's not your fault, it's mine. i find it hard to survive on dis relationship.i'm just like your previous ex.take care n i hope we cud remain as friends.
wad she posted :
Well people, I am just not in the mood to blog recently.When I read back my posts, I felt "holy crap"!Therefore, I decided to delete some of my posts.I will be back when my blogging mood returns. =DHonestly speaking, I find it so hard to survive on "distant" relationships.I've never been in one and this time round I am in one.It has been 2 days since we met.Hopefully we could meet later.i miss you dearly.
i am sorry.In addition, I would not want to waste your time as well as mine.As I said, I could not survive on 'distant' relationships.It is my fault, not yours.Take good care of your health.kiss goodbye, my love
......................................................................................................................................................................
wtf man seriously wtf ??? wad distant relationship must u be like pei ning... 2 days never meet say tt i bo sim... or never pei u...
come on i have my reasons alrite!
sun morning i have hua tien training after tt i went over to xin long hse to study from till the next morning (mon) 8am and went to tp to take my supp
after tt my friend's dad passed away i went down to acc him... after tt..
long said wanted come my hse rest...i wanted to like go over to your hse pei u awhile den go home but u said u wanted to play mah jong ...
after tt i went down to my friend's place again to pei him
and i went to work from 11pm to 6 am this morning(tue)
reached home at 8 am den slp... i slpt to 6pm...
i was realli tired... am i to blame for studying ?
am i to blame for acc my friend when his at the lowest ground of his life ?
am i to blame for working to help support myself?
am i to blame for not acc u when i wan and u wanted to play mah jong ?
am i to blame for slping when i hadn't slp for 48 hrs ?
am i to blame ? u ans mi!
just 2 days i din meet u and u do this to mi...
u said!! family comes first den studies ... den friends den u acc mi
i said ok... now u said i din acc u ??
u dun wanna meet cos u are tired i understand..
but carn i not meet u when i have impt things to do and wanna slp?
i was slping and u called at 1 pm to ask if we can come out and meet...
i'm tired and u couldn't understand ???
i coul understand u needed time to study tt's y i din disturb u after 7pm till your exams finished.. and now i caused u to be in a distant relationship...
i din wanna cos of this relationship u neglected your studies and fail O's or do badly
now u say u cannot survive on this distant relationship
but if i were to pei u all the time keep smsing u and chatting with u..
u will brk with mi cos i stick to u too much and i'm controlling your life ...
wadz the matter man..
anyway thanks alot!!! thank u NG XUE YING FOR PLAYING MI OUT 2 TIMES WITH EMPTY PROMISES... thanks alot
fuck la no mood alreadi
dEs.mAttâ„¢
friendsforever;
11:58 PM
11:58 PM


