Wednesday, November 07, 2007
wed morning suck ...the days oncoming i have got a feeling it suck to the core man... fuck!!!!
u know the feeling that's so low when u lie down to slp,
instead u found out at the end that u're still awake thinking of all the things that had happened in the past
the happiness and disappointments
quarrels and arguements , of cos the sadnes part of it would be missing the happy times of hugs chats laughter and heart to heart love
and of cos too!!! the regrets of doing things you shouldn't have done
someone come and kill me !
not slping for 36 hrs helps a little , too tired to think of anything , but of course this time if i get to get back with her, i sincerely will change for the better
really i promise
doing some fuck up project now that never seems to finished, and instead of cutting the damn bloody wires i cut my own fingers
dad's still ignoring me, and this time i will prove to him that jan is the best girl of my life
the girl who loves me as much as i'm towards her
i hope things will work out fine
lately i kept thinking of mum which i kept to myself, asking mum alot of things,
damn fuck i shan't type anymore
MOOD: FUCKED UP
Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man
Go EASY on my conscience'
Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been TAUGHT
To take the blame
Rest assured my angels
Will catch my TEARS
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this PAIN
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a BETTER MAN
Once you've found that SWEETHEART
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around
I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But Love is all around
Send 'someone' to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doin' all
I can....
To be a BETTER MAN...
TO BE A BETTER MAN
u know the feeling that's so low when u lie down to slp,
instead u found out at the end that u're still awake thinking of all the things that had happened in the past
the happiness and disappointments
quarrels and arguements , of cos the sadnes part of it would be missing the happy times of hugs chats laughter and heart to heart love
and of cos too!!! the regrets of doing things you shouldn't have done
someone come and kill me !
not slping for 36 hrs helps a little , too tired to think of anything , but of course this time if i get to get back with her, i sincerely will change for the better
really i promise
doing some fuck up project now that never seems to finished, and instead of cutting the damn bloody wires i cut my own fingers
dad's still ignoring me, and this time i will prove to him that jan is the best girl of my life
the girl who loves me as much as i'm towards her
i hope things will work out fine
lately i kept thinking of mum which i kept to myself, asking mum alot of things,
damn fuck i shan't type anymore
MOOD: FUCKED UP
Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man
Go EASY on my conscience'
Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been TAUGHT
To take the blame
Rest assured my angels
Will catch my TEARS
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this PAIN
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a BETTER MAN
Once you've found that SWEETHEART
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around
I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But Love is all around
Send 'someone' to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doin' all
I can....
To be a BETTER MAN...
TO BE A BETTER MAN
friendsforever;
12:57 PM
12:57 PM


