Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Broken the code of conduct, mentioned the words of anger, done the unforgivable, end of a short chapter.
It's really over this time.
I told the man up there recently, my temper has improved tremendously and i am ready to face any challenges, here came one.
and i failed it terribly...
I realized, if a girl choose to walk away, let her be... once she has cool it, she will be right back.
WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN, I PROMISE
It's really over this time.
I told the man up there recently, my temper has improved tremendously and i am ready to face any challenges, here came one.
and i failed it terribly...
I realized, if a girl choose to walk away, let her be... once she has cool it, she will be right back.
WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN, I PROMISE
friendsforever;
2:32 PM
2:32 PM


