Wednesday, August 10, 2011
My men came to me today...
And said...
"Sir...can you not work till so late and being so tired everyday?"
I replied,
"Sorry bro, i can't... there's too much things to settle."
Him,
"The platoon doesn't wanna see their PC looking so exhausted everyday."
My reply,
"It's okay, as long as they appreciate what i am doing... as long as people do appreciate i don't mind... it's my passion, my purpose."
Him,
"You should try hanging out more often, so that you can spend more time with her, leave work aside. No point getting so stressed up with work and your temper will worsen too"
My reply,
"Bro, i just lost her due to my temper"
And it continues.... so on so forth..but thanks for the nice concern, i think it's more than enough for me to carry on.
I made Suzanne my life, even though it was just a short 2 months
My time were mostly spent with her
I was easily jealous, and i changed..
I lost my temper, my cool and my mind,
I held her fist so tight, and it hurt her
I pulled her so hard and she fell(MY HEART BROKE)
I wasn't pretending to be concern towards you baby, i was really sincerely concerned..
I am really sorry, don't leave me.
I promise that none of these will happen again, i really mean it.
Come back to me please..
I want to be your boyfriend Suzanne... i really do :(
And said...
"Sir...can you not work till so late and being so tired everyday?"
I replied,
"Sorry bro, i can't... there's too much things to settle."
Him,
"The platoon doesn't wanna see their PC looking so exhausted everyday."
My reply,
"It's okay, as long as they appreciate what i am doing... as long as people do appreciate i don't mind... it's my passion, my purpose."
Him,
"You should try hanging out more often, so that you can spend more time with her, leave work aside. No point getting so stressed up with work and your temper will worsen too"
My reply,
"Bro, i just lost her due to my temper"
And it continues.... so on so forth..but thanks for the nice concern, i think it's more than enough for me to carry on.
I made Suzanne my life, even though it was just a short 2 months
My time were mostly spent with her
I was easily jealous, and i changed..
I lost my temper, my cool and my mind,
I held her fist so tight, and it hurt her
I pulled her so hard and she fell(MY HEART BROKE)
I wasn't pretending to be concern towards you baby, i was really sincerely concerned..
I am really sorry, don't leave me.
I promise that none of these will happen again, i really mean it.
Come back to me please..
I want to be your boyfriend Suzanne... i really do :(
friendsforever;
7:31 PM
7:31 PM


